Entregado en crudo, tiene la posibilidad de barnizarlo, teñirlo, encerarlo, etc.
|ENSAMBLAJE||ebanistería sin seguimiento|
|ASPECTO DE SUPERFICIE||chapa desfibrada lijada en superficie|
305 x 127 cm
Otros formatos : consúltenos
|CURVADO||curvado en frío paralelo a la veta hasta un radio de 10 mm o perpendicular a la veta hasta 25 mm|
The panels are fabricated and glued in the same manner and on the same substrates as conventional laminates. ?In addition, the following instructions should be observed:
Due to the flexibility of the product, flat storage is the best. Nevertheless, it is also possible to roll the panel for the storage to avoid damages. When handling, care should be taken.
Due to the low thickness of this product, it is imperative to sand Oberswing Natur on a perfectly flat surface.
Doors may be backed both sides with Oberswing Natur sheets of same wood specie and with the same surface finish. This is the same case when using thin substrates and/or in big dimensions.?Fixed panelling, on the contrary, may allow backing with Oberswing Natur one side only, provided the sheet is rigidly held in place by a securing system or reinforcement, while the back is protected from humidity and covered with a vapour-resistant coat of paint, lacquer or varnish without any commitment from our side.
The choice of the glue depends on the substrate and fixing method. In order to apply the glue, follow the manufacturer’s instructions and observe the curing times.?Spread the glue the most regularly as possible.?In the case of porous surfaces, several coats of adhesive must be applied.?Gluing without a press: The entire neoprene glues (or contact glues) available on the market may be used. As Oberswing Natur is a flexible laminate, the following fabrication recommendations have to be followed to avoid any risk of separation and blister.
- Prior to gluing, all the products, that is to say glue, substrate and Oberswing Natur laminate have to be stabilized according to the atmospheric conditions where these are going to be installed.
Ideal conditions are:
Temperature: from 18° C to 22° C.
Relative humidity: 40 to 50 % .
The surface to be glued must be clean, thoroughly dry, sound and not in contact with humidity.
- Glue has to be applied regularly without any surcharge.
- Observe the curing time for each glue and also adapt it to the temperature and humidity of the location during the gluing.
- Before gluing the two surfaces, we recommend to lay down an insert (grease proof paper, carton...) on the substrate. Then remove it progressively with great cautions in order to have the two surfaces in contact.
- Hand pressing by using a roller starting from the centre and working towards the outside. Important : Strong pressure on the roller is recommended.
Press gluing: do not exceed 70° C.
Before working on the finishing product, sand slightly all the surface. Make sure previously that the materials are compatible. Before finishing the Oberswing Natur, we recommend to wait 24 hours after the gluing process. Observe previously that there is no bubble nor blister on the surface
Varnish: Due to the defibrated structure of the veneer, we recommend to apply a filler before varnishing. Dry it up form 12 hours to 24 hours. Sand carefully and apply the varnish.
Matt varnish: Apply two or three matt varnish coats, which will be a filler.?It is essential to make a trial before applying the finish to make sure that there is no reaction between the veneer and the finishing products.
Sawing-milling-drilling can be done with all tools currently for the fabrication of laminates and even with a cutter and scissors.