|REFERENCES||References with Oberflex finish
Références from the Prestige d'Oberflex, Sablés in matte finish, Spiced Wood, Textured Wood and Natural Shades collections.
References with unfinished wood veneer
References from Brut d'Ober, Sablés unfinished, Bioply and 3Dply collections.
satin • relief • matte • brushed
|SUBSTRATES||standard particle board E1
standard MDF E1
||16 mm MDF or Particle board : total thickness: 17,6 mm to 18,6 mm
19 mm MDF or Particle board : total thickness: 20,6 mm to 21,6 mm
particle board : 304 x 123 cm • 250 x 123 cm (except Textured Wood in black and white Oak references : 300 x 121 cm or 250 x 121 cm)
MDF : 304 x 120 cm • 250 x 120 cm (except Textured Wood in black and white Oak references : 300 x 120 cm or 250 x 120 cm)
|COUNTERBALANCING||Panober can be bonded with 3 different kinds of counterbalancing
A/A - 2 visible sides • same wood species.
A/C - 1 visible side • 1 counterbalancing side (second grade Oberflex).
A/P - 1 visible side • 1 counterbalancing side (white granitelike decor).
|FIRE RATING||particle board : M2
MDF : M2
On request : M1 or Euroclass Bs1d0 certificate
You can obtain, in one single order, real wood laminates with the Oberflex® finish, matched with the Panober ready-for-use wood panel.
For other technical characteristics (F.R. grade, other dimension, other thickness).
The panels should be fabricated in compliance with Specification NF XP B 54-202 : «Panneaux décoratifs plaqués-bois – Spécifications (Decorative, wood-veneered panels - Specification) or equivalent.
On-site fabrication conditions
Fabrication should normally take place in the following conditions:
• Prior to installation, the panels must be stabilized to ambient conditions. To this effect, store them for at least 3 days in a flat position in the place where they are eventually to be installed.
• When installing the panels, allow for a 1 mm/m expansion joint.
• Increase that joint to 1.5 mm/m in the following cases :
- for rooms likely to be subjected to major atmospheric
- humidity variations
- in cases where flame-retardent (M1-rated) panels are used.
The rooms where the panels are to be installed should normally conform to the following conditions:
• they should be roofed
• they must have been heated or air-conditioned for at least 24 hours
• all cement and plasterworks should be dry
• ambient temperature must not fall to below 15° C
• ambient air humidity during the stabilization process and at the time of installation should respond to the following criteria:
If the panels are installed in a dry area: The relative air humidity during the stablilization phase should be within the range of 40 to 60%. Once the panels are installed, the ambient air humidity may exceed 65% only for a couple of weeks per annum.
If the panels are installed in a humid area (bonded to a hydrophobic substrate):
The relative air humidity during the stabilization phase may exceed the range of 40 to 60%.
Once the panels are installed, the ambient air humidity may exceed 85% only for a couple of weeks per annum.